Hi how are you?
I have been asked to write about, how i help men to choose the right spectacles .
That is not a easy task.
First advise, take your girlfriend or wife with you before the final decision.
Second is the shape of the face.
- Round : should try to avoid round or oval glasses, because it’s makes the face more bold and more round. Try frames that are more rectangular so the face gets a visual feeling of being thinner, and for even more effect get frames, that are narrower at the bottom. (google Jack Nicholson and see what i mean.)
- Oval: is very common face form, where the face is long from top to bottom, but with round corners. This is one of the easiest face forms to work with. Because you can use most of the frame forms. Round help thin mens to get more boldness, oval to put more focus on the eyes. Square frames make the face more masculine and rectangular makes the best harmony with the face form by horizontal rectangular make the face wider and the vertical rectangular make’s the face longer. (google Harrison Ford)
- Square: this form can use round frames to soften the fairly hard form. Square frames get the most harmony and rectangular frames works as well to make the face longer (google Arnold Schwarzenegger or Brad Pitt )
- Rectangular: is a fairly long face form, but as same as oval it can take almost al type of frame forms. And the customer is able to change his face form with glasses make it more round with round frames and wide with more square frames or horizontal rectangular frames ( google Lyle Lovett or Ben Stiller)
- Diamond is a face form where the thin chin point down but the top is wide. This face takes best square frames or square with smaller bottom than the top. (google Bradley Cooper or Daniel Craig)
Hope this will help, the next chapter is the color